Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas..

We start our traveling tomorrow. More time in the coach. We get to see if all that work we did over the past few weeks was worth it or not. I was able to finally, after 3 months, able to get the driver's side windshield wiper installed. I found the part I needed from a fantastic place. http://waltsrvsurplus.com/ Not only did they have the part available, they over-nighted it to me and I got it repaired before the trip. Just in case the weather turns foul.

From our family to yours... Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your travels!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that picture! Merry Christmas guys! Hope you both had a fun and fabulous time on the road!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should we start to worry? What happened to you two? :(

    ReplyDelete