Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More photoshoots...

This past weekend netted me some additional work with my photography. I seem to have this love/hate relationship with it. Sometimes I love it and I get excited about possibly capturing something that I might really like...then there is all the stuff you have to do AFTER you release the shutter. I don't really like that part. So, I try my absolute very best to get the shot I want in camera, so I don't have to photoshop anything. I despise that part. The best part is going to different people's houses and trying to figure out what would be the optimal place to photograph them. I find that photographing people in their own comfort zone makes things turn out much more beautifully. That is why I love going to their homes.

So, that being said, I had four different shoots with four different locations last weekend. My beautiful wife, who is the best assistant ever, went along with me to help out with all the important stuff like posing and keeping the kids smiling. She is so awesome.

First was a maternity shoot for some great friends of ours. I've known Henry since he was about 12 years old. He is going to be a father now. Scary stuff. Man, getting old sucks.



If you so desire, the rest of this shoot can be seen HERE.

Then we moved on to do some shots of Serenna. I've personally known Serenna since she was about two years old. She is Henry's sister. She is quite the beautiful girl now. *sniffle*



Then we moved on to some family photos. I do enjoy Christmas card photos. They always turn out so elegant and everyone is always excited to do them. Well, almost everyone. I think the kids would still rather doing something else... This is a family friend. Sara, the blond on the left is a beautiful girl that I have taken photos of before. She was a LOT of fun to work with last time. I hope to do a shoot with her again sometime in the future. The previous shoot I did with her can be seen HERE.



More of these can be seen HERE.

Last but not at all least was the Nowaski family. This was an amazingly fun shoot mostly because of the kids involved. They were a LOT of fun to shoot with. It was pure chaos and I got some good stuff with them. This one was my favorite.



All the rest of these can be seen HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! Like you, the last one is my favorite... screaming baby, laughing mom. Perfect.

    Maybe you should drive around and sell photographs...

    ReplyDelete