Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween...
























I trust that everyone had a fun time this past weekend. It is always enjoyable to dress up on that one day of the year that allows you to get a little crazier than usual.

We had a couple of parties to hit over the weekend. John and Samina's and Brooke and Jason's. We had a great time at both. I really enjoy this time of year. The weather is awesome and we are heading into that time of year where all of the holidays are.

This weekend we are heading out in the coach again to do some additional work and try to relax. It seems that having no kids makes people think we can just jump and be at their beck and call every day. Escape seems to be our only relief from this pattern we have created. Maybe that is why we ended up enjoying camping so much to begin with? Hmmmm. Interesting.

I'll have a couple of more updates to add soon. For now, everyone enjoy the beautiful weather. According to the Weather Channel, it is pretty much nation wide!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean with the no-kids thing! I have no kids by choice, because I need to have a lot of down time. Others *mistakenly* think that means I just have a lot more time for them and/or their kids!

    Glad to hear you guys had a fun halloween.

    ReplyDelete