Wednesday, November 4, 2009


So our little car, my first and only new car ever in my whole life, turned six years old last month. We special ordered it from the factory and picked it up at the end of October, 2003. It has 75,000 miles on it now. I did a full inside and out detail (with the help of my lovely bride) and wanted to take her out for a birthday photo shoot, but just never had enough free time in the month of October. It just seems that everything else was taking up all of my free time. So I opted for an older photo from a couple of years ago. Interestingly enough, it hasn't really changed at all in the last few years, so, oh well. Oh yeah, it is also completely paid off as of 3 days ago.

Someone tried to break into it a few years ago. The mark is still there and I haven't fixed it yet. I might do that for her birthday as well.

We have had very few problems with this car. She still has a bit of a sunroof issue that I haven't fixed yet. We replaced the cam positioning sensor about 3 years ago, but other than that, she has been flawless.

We debated selling it since the market for this little car is still pretty strong, but I think we (I) just love driving it too much. So, the little SRT will stay in our fleet a little longer.

Now, instead of monthly payments, I can use that money to do the little things that need doing, like brakes, tires, and new, non-bubbling window tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment